Senior Software Engineer
July 2018 - Present
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a React app served to over 1,000,000 monthly active users
- Lead initiatives to develop and implement new features in a modern React app
Senior Software Developer
February 2017 - July 2018
- As a Software Developer I was responsible for a large project written in Flask and AngularJS.
- Created charts and visualizations using the D3.js library.
- Lead various projects to completion and implementation in a large-scale web application used in real-world use cases.
March 2016 - February 2017
- As a Frontend Developer I was responsible for overseeing and executing a large portion of a total interface overhaul.
- Implemented coding standards across multipe projects and repositories using primarily Angular 1.5
- Architected major software changes in the client-side code to better fall inline with best practices.
November 2015 - February 2016
- As Engineering Manager I was responsible for the success of the rest of the Engineers within the company.
- Designed and Implemented coding standards, processes, and documentation for the overall Engineering Team.
- Handled Engineering-facing client relationships by estimating work, attending sales meetings, and communicating client specifications to other members of my dev team.
November 2012 - February 2016
- Designed and implemented RESTful APIs in Ruby on Rails.
- Implemented web UIs in various technologies on top of internally-built RESTful APIs.
- Built a Crunchbase visualization tool along with other internal tools using AngularJS and D3.js
- Worked with clients to translate requirements into full-featured web apps.
June 2009 - November 2012
- Created applications to interact with cloud-based APIs and services including AWS, Tropo, and Twilio.
- Created, upgraded, and maintained a corporate website using Python and Django.
June 2008 - June 2009